Who can apply for permits?
All Electrical, Mechanical, and Plumbing permits must be applied for by a State Licensed Contractor and provide a copy of their license to The City of Pleasant Hill. All other permits can be applied for by the general contractor or homeowner.

Show All Answers

1. Where is the Building Permit Center located?
2. What are the Building Permit Center hours of operation?
3. When do I need a permit?
4. How do I obtain a permit?
5. Who can apply for permits?
6. What does a permit cost?
7. When do I pay for a permit?
8. What kind of payment do you accept?
9. What do I need to do to file for Tax Abatement?